Pages

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Passing on ritual

My last post was about doing all I could to cure my rabbit. She lived through the surgery and lived a few more days, but passed on this morning. I really don't want to pour my heart out on here over it. I've already done that. I loved her with all my heart and soul. I did that ritual for her. My wish was that she do exactly what she wanted. if she wants to live, I will do everything for her. If she wanted to move on, let her do so peacefully and pain free. And that's exactly what happened. she seems to have went without pain. I'm so glad.

I confined in some Wiccan/Pagan Facebook pages of what to do for one that has passed. Before I asked I lit a white candle for my little bun in the exact spot she passed. The night before she passed something told me to buy a white candle, despite the fact I'm opposed to buying things that aren't in bulk and over priced.

When hearing the opinions of others, they said light a white candle and leave out her favorite food. Let her know she's still welcome and feed her.

I've been burning the candle throughout the days and waiting until it fully burns out. I could have sworn I saw her hopping around the boxes she loved the other day. I relayed the message that I loved her and I think she got it.

No comments:

Post a Comment