Pages

Monday, December 31, 2012

New Year Resolutions

Cliche? Yeah. Every year we make a resolution and never follow them. Well at least until recently. Slowly over these years I have been following mine more and more. I think the goal is to keep it attainable. Or at least if it's big, don't expect to do it all perfectly in a year. And that's me.



Quit Facebook.
This is a big one. I really gotta stop Facebooking so much.


Sew.
I have a sewing machine and the materials, I just have to get started!

Dedicate more time to my business.
My online store really needs TLC. I've only been doing the bare minimum until now. It's gotta change!

Write more.
I spend so much time thinking of stories and not writing them. Write, write, write!

Exercise.
My husband bitches I need to make him exercise. I need to find a way to do it. Hopefully when I quit Facebook.

Learn to drive.
First step is get my permit, then my license. By the end of 2013 I will have my license!

Become craftier.
I really want to get into more DIY crafts.


Be cleaner.
This may sound nasty, but it's not as bad as it sounds. I really want to keep my house clean, but in order to do that, I need to prevent messes. Not just let it get dirty THEN clean.


No comments:

Post a Comment